Copyright, Content and Use disclaimer
For these products to work most effectively you will need to download the latest versions of the required software. Links to free downloads of this software are available from the left side of this site. You may require assistance from your administrator to enable this.
Use of and access to any of the content delivered by this or associated websites is governed by the terms and conditions set out below. Users of these sites are deemed to have read and accepted the conditions contained in this notice.
The Materials and Services on this Site are protected by copyright and/or other intellectual property laws and any unauthorized use of the Materials or Services at this Site may violate such laws. Except as expressly provided herein, SECUREemergency (SECUREtraining) do not grant any express or implied right to you under any patents, copyrights, trademarks, or trade secret information with respect to the Materials and Services. No portion of the information, course presentations, icons, content or documents on this Site may be reproduced in any form or by any means without the prior written permission of SECUREemergency (SECUREtraining).
Use of training courses
The training courses and accompanying documentation that are sold to use from this Site are the copyrighted work of SECUREemergency (SECUREtraining). Use of the training courses and Site information is governed by the terms of the end user license agreement that accompanies or is included within the website. You will not use this site, presentations, icons, content or information unless you agree to the terms of such end user license agreement. You may not decompile, reverse engineer, separate or otherwise attempt to discover the source code of the software/training courses, presentations, icons, content or information available on the Site.
Content & Use of site information
You may view the documents and course information available on this Site subject to the following conditions:
- You have entered into a end user license agreement to use such materials with SECUREemergency, (SECUREtraining)
- You have fully paid SECUREemergency for all such use and viewing as negotiated.
- The documents and course presentation and information may be used solely for informational, noncommercial purposes.
- The documents and course presentation, icons, content, presentation methods and information may not be modified or altered, copied, removed in any way.
- The documents and course presentation, icons, content, presentation and information on the Site may not be distributed.
- You may not remove any copyright or other proprietary notices contained in the documents, course presentation and information.
- SECUREemergency (SECUREtraining) reserves the right to revoke the authorization to view and use the course presentations, documents and information available on this Site at any time, and any such use shall be discontinued immediately upon written notice from SECUREemergency (SECUREtraining).
- The rights granted to you constitute a license and not a transfer of title.
The rights specified above to view the course presentations, icons, content, documents and information available on this Site are also applicable to the design, function and or layout of this Site. Elements of this Site are protected by trade dress and other laws and may not be copied or imitated in whole or in part.
End User License Agreement
SECUREemergency (SECUREtraining) does not warrant, guarantee, undertake, or make any representations regarding the accuracy, reliability, completeness or correctness in relation to the CONTENT or information presented in the website or associated websites. You accept sole responsibility and risk associated with the use and results of information contained in these websites.
Under no circumstances shall SECUREemergency (SECUREtraining) be liable for any loss or damage (including special, indirect or consequential damage) whatsoever which may arise from or in connection with the use or performance of SECUREemergency (SECUREtraining) materials on this service or material or CONTENT contained on the client’s servers or associated websites.
Furthermore while every care is taken to ensure the accuracy of this data, SECUREemergency (SECUREtraining), do not make any representations or warranties about its accuracy, reliability, completeness or suitability for any particular purpose and, to the extent permitted by law (but subject to any liability which cannot be excluded under the Trade Practices Act 1974 and equivalent State and Territory legislation), the aforementioned bodies disclaim all responsibility and all liability (including without limitation, liability in negligence) for all expenses, losses, damages (including indirect or consequential damage) and costs which might be incurred as a result of the data being inaccurate or incomplete in any way and for any reason.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, when ever course information are accessed and utilised by a user, the information, course content, icons and subjects should only be taken as a guide.